The Delp Details

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Plato's Closet

So for those of you that are clothes people...
I guess I hope ALL of you are clothes people, but for those of you that really like to shop, I found a place, actually a few years ago called Plato's Closet. I was so excited to go there again. The first time was shopping for my honeymoon. I bought a ton of fun clothes for really cheap. You also turn in your own clothes that you don't want anymore and get money for them. So, I went to the website and was concerned when it said,
"a unique teen fashion franchise"! YIKES!!
I am not a teen anymore! I suppose the first time I went I wasn't either! Can I still go?

2 comments:

Chista said...

Wasn't I with you when you went there the first time? I think we were in Indy. Maybe that wasn't your first time but i'm pretty sure I went with you to Plato's closet.

Jodi said...

I was a huge fan when I lived in Indy, but we don't have them around here. "Teen" fashions are relative anyway - keep going! :)