The Delp Details

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OK Prayer Warriors...



So, next week (Tues or Wed) I have my second Pharmacology test. I am totally pumped with how well the first one went, but the second one is like twice the material and it's 3 times as hard (LDR curves, G-coupled proteins, and muscarinic receptors, sounds fun hugh!?)
So, if you think about it between now and especially next Tue or Wed, please pray for me and the test.
Pray for:
-Clarity and understanding of this massive amount of material
-Not to be anxious while taking the test
-Time management the next few days

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for you. I was just thinking yesterday, I wonder how Kim's first test went. We know all about hard tests right now, not me personally but Eric, so I can relate. I'm so excited for you that the first one went well.

And yes, bring on the ER stories. My mom works with elderly women in a home and she tells some great stories. :)