The Delp Details

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I've been thinkin...

I was thinking this morning about the reason I created this blog. At first I suppose it was because everyone else was doing it and it was a fun new way to keep up with people I may not otherwise. Now, it is still a way to keep up with people, but I feel I want it to be more. Not that this isn't enough to keep up with people, I LOVE that and have fun looking at all my fellow bloggers blogs. However, since I am a nurse, I thought maybe I should share some stuff I know that maybe others out there don't. I am defintely not an expert, but any means, but I have seen and experienced a lot in my nursing career and thought maybe I should share some. I am also hoping maybe Joel will share a little of his expertise and write a post once in a while about his thoughts on Jesus, the Bible and just general Joel thoughts--I know he has a lot of them.
So, are there any questions that anyone has that I could answer? Anything anyone wants to know?

5 comments:

Robin said...

What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you at work?

Hummel Family said...

I think this is a great idea! No matter what you blog about, I LOVE coming here to check up on how you are doing.

Amy said...

I have a question: where do you put the heart defibulator (sp?) pads on women? My father-in-law just underwent a procedure that stopped his heart then restarted it to correct an irregular rhythm. He has burn marks on his chest from the pads, which is why I pose this question. All I can think is, "OUCH!" I can't imagine my boobs being burned like that. Or squished, either.

Jodi said...

What a great idea - for BOTH of you! :)

Amy said...

I have heard that once you begin taking blood pressure medication that you will be taking it for life, that you can't stop taking it. Is this true?