The Delp Details

Monday, October 03, 2005

Marathon Anniversary!



Well, I have to brag on my husband and my friends for a little bit. A year ago today, my wonderful husband and my two seminary friends Johnna and Jodi, completed the Twin Cities Marathon! I didn't do much but stand on the sidelines and cheer for them and give them the occasional banana when needed. It was a fun experience for me (I don't know how much fun for them...)
Today we went out the lunch at Yes, Thai; one of our fav resturants and one of the places we all went while they were in training for the marathon. It was fun to catch up and talk about life after the marathon.
So Joel, Johnna, and Jodi, if you didn't know already, I am super proud of you all! You all did a great job. So maybe it's a year later, but it was fun! See you in the spring for a MINI Marathon right??? (That's just my size)!
Congrats and happy 1 year (MARATHON) anniversary!

No comments: