The Delp Details

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fun Weekend (A little belated)

Well, I am going to do a couple of posts with a bunch of pictures from our weekend. We had a fun fun weekend, although much too short. It started with Joel's birthday on Firday! He woke up that day to a fun present from me (I almost couldn't wait till his birhtday to give it to him). A little background...Joel is not a surprise kind of guy. He likes to have things planned and for the most part-that works. But, I wanted to surprise him this year and it worked. Hehad no idea what I was going to do. Anyway, I got him tickets to his favorite musical-Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!! I was so excited. He had only mentioned it once that it was playing in Chicago and I just happened to get tickets! Yeah KIM! I actually surprised my husband. Well, Joel is 30! It's pretty crazy and doesn't seem to effect him. It looks pretty good on him by the way! So to keep on celebrating, we went to Goshen, IN where Joel's parents live to have an early Thanksgiving dinner and to celebrate Joel's birthday more. He got lots of fun cards from our nieces. Here is a picture of 2 of them. Braedyn is the one on her head and Brianne is the one that Joel is putting something on her head! We have 3 other nieces-one more from this family and 2 in Japan-Sheena and Reenna. There dad works for Toyota and so they are in Japan for 2 years. We miss them! So here is the first of our posts!

No comments: