The Delp Details

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

World Series Anyone??!!

Just thought I would blog a little bit about the world series. Is anyone watching it? Well, we have watched the last couple of games. I must admit I am not usually a SOX fan. I am actually a north sider (in Chicago that means you are a CUBS fan). Joel is impartial since he is a Cleveland Indians fan. We have gone to a couple of Sox games but both times we have rooted for the Indians. That can be dangerous, but we made it out of the park fine. All that to say that although we may not be actual Sox fans, we are excited that they are in the World Series (even if they did beat the Indians). They have had two great games and we hope they keep it up. Any Sox fans out there?




What do you all think of the series? Does anyone still like baseball out there?

1 comment:

Josh Garlow said...

Believe it or not, this wanna-be rock star is a sports junky. I've missed games one and two due to schedule conflicts, but ESPN radio is what's normally playing in my car, and Sports Center is always on my end-of-the-day viewing list. The post season is one of the best times of the year. My Padres fell short, but that was expected. To be honest, I'm praying that the Astros come back and win it. But YES! I'm paying attention. You're not alone.