The Delp Details

Sunday, October 02, 2005

SUSHI Anyone?????




Well, there are many things we have been introduced to in Chicago. I have mentioned the traffic previously. Other things are culture-almost anytime you walk down the street you are guaranteed to hear 5-10 different languages. We LOVE it! Another thing is a Starbuck's on almost every corner. It's terrible for the purse, but I just can't get enough. But one of my favorite things that we have found here in Chicago is...

SUSHI!!

On Saturday for our date day, we got Sushi from our favorite place called...Sushi Station and then came home and watched Indians play (unfortunately they lost), but we had a fun time anyway. Joel like Sushi too, but I must say I am the connosiere of Sushi in the family. I just can't get enough of the stuff and I sometimes even crave it.

Now some people may be saying that I'm crazy for liking Sushi, and I probably would have said the same thing before I tried it. But after you try it, it really isn't too bad. I think some people get caught up in the name and what it actually is. Don't worry though, not all sushi is raw. And it's actually very good for you.

So here is my blog about Sushi. For those of you that may feel a twinge in your stomach-I apologize, but I had to share this love of Sushi.

Happy Eating!

3 comments:

Robin said...

You are a braver woman than I . . .

But at least now I'll give Sushi a second thought before I shudder.

Chista said...

Kim you rock, i don't know about sushi....of course you know me, it is an adventure for me to eat a pickle.

Unknown said...

Kim, You've made me want to try sushi. One problem. There isn't one place that serves sushi within 30 min. of us. I'm pretty sure the Smokey Bones BBQ in town doesn't have sushi on the menu. I'll put that on my list of things to try.

How do you spell Sigh-oh-na-ra?