The Delp Details

Friday, November 03, 2006

Destination...Ecuador...


Well, this is a very loaded blog that will probably need a continuation since I am at work right now and at any minute something bad could come through the door and cut this short. Maybe I should just keep you guessing...
Just kidding...

Well, we are planning on taking a trip to Ecuador the beginning of December to "scope out the territory".
For those of you that don't know, we took a trip 2 summer's ago to Ecuador and really felt that this a place where we needed to see if God wants us, well, for the rest of our lives.
This is kind of the 2nd step in the process. We met with missionary friends last week and they said they would host us for a few days and introduce us to some people and just hang out.
Well, I am feeling a little scattered as I am writing. I feel I have so much to tell you all that has been going on, but I don't want to get in the middle of it and have to stop. So, what I am going to do is post more tonight about our last couple weeks and post some pictures too.
Until then, keep your feet on the ground...and keep reaching for the stars...(that sounds kind of familiar.) ANyway,
HAPPY FRIDAY to ya!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow--sounds exciting! You'll be in our thoughts!

Unknown said...

can't wait to hear all about it

Robin said...

What an exciting step! Praying that God will make your path clear!

Jodi said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! Closer and closer! :)