The Delp Details

Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Path

Well, if it official. I am starting a new job. I told my manager tonight at work that I would be leaving at the end of August. This is been SUCH a difficult decision for me. Most people that leave their jobs don't like it. I, on the other hand, love my job, love the people I work with, and I am pretty good at it. So needless to say, it's just hard.

I will be taking an Emergency Room position at Evanston Northwestern starting August 28th. I hope and pray that it goes well. I know God has a reason for everything He does and I truly feel this is where He is leading, but it doesn't make it easier to leave. So, just thought I would keep you all up to date and ask that you please pray for us during this transition. Thanks to those of you who prayed for me regarding this discernment time. You are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm so glad you're at peace with your decision, as difficult as it may be to leave a job you love. You'll do great in the ER!