The Delp Details

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Hair Color

Kind of a goofy thing to post about, but I have been wanting to do something new with my hair-keep it sassy ya know! Well, today I went to see Michelle (not like you would normally say it). MI-Chelle. He is a very good stylist, although expensive! WOW! Anyway, I didn't really specifiy what I wanted, but I thought it went pretty well. I don't know how well the pictures show it, but the top of my hair is a light brown, which in certain light looks more strawberry blonde. The bottom is a very deep dark brown. It looks pretty cool! He also layered it and styled it. It was a really fun day for me. I felt I was getting very pampered (not like the diapers!)


So what do you think...be honest!


8 comments:

the lambs said...

Cute! Really!

Robin said...

I like it! The colors are so you, and I like the hair swept across the forehead look for you. Very cool. Very you!

Erin Neises said...

I LOVE IT!.. Just love it! Can't wait to see it in the flesh!

Anonymous said...

Ouuuhhh! Sexy mamma!!!

Chista said...

It looks awesome Kim!!!

The Wellspring said...

Quite lovely - I'd love to see it on a white shirt rather than your dark top though so we could get the full effect of the color!

Unknown said...

I really like it. Eric and I dyed my hair almost the same week. It must be that time of year.

Amy said...

Very Nice!