The Delp Details

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A new job, flowers, and a vacation...

Tonight was my last night of working in the Pediatric ICU. It's quite a big transition for me to leave because I totally love it there. There was a big party for me with lots O food! What a great going away gift-5 extra pounds to my backside-but who's complaining? It is great to know that people like me at my job and they said that I had a positive influence on them. I hope so. I will so miss Univ of Chicago and I am not quite to the point yet where I am excited about my new job. Maybe when I am able to have closure at my current job. Anyway, I will keep you updated on that. Just to say how awesome my hubby is... knowing how hard this week was on me with leaving and everything-he came to work tonight (after calling my manager) and brought a box of candy and a dozen roses to the unit and also to meet everyone. How awesome is he?
We are also getting ready to take another trip-this is not a mission trip, but purely VACATION! We are so excited to be able to go to JAPAN to see Joel's brother's family. We are excited to be able to go and experience new culture as well as see fam that we haven't see in awhile. We will post pictures when we get back. Talk to you soon. Please pray for our trip that we get there safe without any problems with flights, airplanes, etc...

No comments: