The Delp Details

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A goal met...



I just have to share this new thing I am thankful for. This week I hit a weight loss goal of 20 pounds through weight watchers! I am SO excited about this. I started July 1st, so for sure it has taken awhile, but it is so amazing for me to reach this goal. I really felt like if I would be treating patient's and giving them ways to be healthy, that I needed to practice what I preach. I still have some weight to lose, but wanted to share this goal with you blogger friends. Before and After pictures will be coming when we get back from vacation!
Blessings to you all!

5 comments:

Chista said...

You are an inspiration Friend! I'm so very proud of you!!!

Robin said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

the lambs said...

Great job, Kim!

yan+starla said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! You're looking great, and I'm sure feeling wonderful about it.

Love you.

MOM