The Delp Details

Thursday, November 08, 2007

SICKO...ANY THOUGHTS?

Hey bloggers!
Well, we finally broke down and watched the long-awaited SICKO that EVERYONE kept telling me I needed to see. I must say, I was a bit skeptical. Not only is it about healthcare, but it is written by Michael Moore. Well, I must admit, I agreed wtih ALMOST everything he said. He was right on and hit a lot of topics that I have been frustrated about for years. I also learned a lot that I didn't know.
All in all, I think it is a MUST see. I think every healthcare worker should see it, but also every healthcare consumer.
I look forward to hearing your comments about what you think...Hint HINT!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I haven't seen it, but I'd like to watch it. I heard him speak about the subject when he was promoting the movie, and I was surprised at how much I agreed with him. I don't think you can work in healthcare and not be sickened by all that's going on.

Anonymous said...

i was just talking about seeing this movie and after reading your blog will go rent it. i'll let you know my thoughts. eric